Making the switch to solar panels for your Utah home or business sometimes gets a bad rap. People are concerned about the upfront sticker price, the length of payment plans or leases, and other financial concerns. Often the savings seem meager and the cost too much to bear. We understand completely.
When a customer chooses to purchase and install solar panels for their home it is not a random or casual decision, and it does have a significant financial impact. But let us show you why so many people are still making that choice.
5 Ways You Save With Solar
- Payment Plans. The very first way you’ll save is with low interest, competitive pricing and payment plans. Instead of being forced to pay all up front, or having to enter into a high interest loan, most companies offer helpful and competitive payment plans which mean you won’t have to pay more over time.
- Instant Power Savings. The second your solar panels are installed they become operational and will begin saving you money. Even if you’re starting with a small system, you will end up saving money on the very first month by gathering your own solar energy. The savings grow as you add more panels and switch over to more green appliances that use energy efficiently.
- Tax Rebates & Credit. Within the next year you can receive tax credits and rebates for making the switch to solar panels. This means that you’ll get unexpected money back that you can put directly into your solar payments or use for more fun purposes.
- Sooner rather than Later. Eventually all homes will operate with solar panels – it’s the truth. Your neighborhood, city, or HOA may require or offer a specific company or pass ordinances to move everyone to solar energy and the choice could be out of your hands. Instead you can do it today with your choice of solar companies, payment plans, and more. All the while saving on your monthly power bill.
- Home Value. By switching to solar you automatically increase the value of your home. It may not sound that great right now, especially if you’re not thinking about selling anytime soon. But the reality is that eventually your home’s price will come into play when you move, appraise, or refinance and by adding solar panels you WILL get that money back in the long run. It’s hard to picture or appreciate now, but you’ll be glad you did it.
At the end of the day, you don’t actually know exactly how much solar will cost for your home or business, or exactly how much power you’ll be able to replace with free solar energy.
It will take a free consultation with Solar Power Utah to determine that. So give us a call today at 801-326-0984.