We focus a lot of our solar media on residential solar. There are incredible incentives for residential customers to make the switch to solar energy for their homes, and you have probably noticed it coming into your neighborhood, wherever you live. But the benefits are not just for residential customers, and your business could be taking serious strides in the direction of solar savings.
Benefits Of Solar Energy For Your Business
- Immediate Savings: Just like with residential customers, the initial incentive is to minimize or eliminate your utility bill. As a business your power consumption is usually much higher than a residential customer, so your potential for savings is much, much higher. You can immediately lower overhead costs, and soon eliminate the cost entirely. You’ll eventually eliminate your power bill and pay off any solar panel financing costs and find yourself much better off with monthly costs & income.
- More Real Estate: Often we find that businesses have more rooftop real estate on which to mount solar panels. Therefore you can mount more solar panels and capture more solar energy from the sun. This is a huge advantage over residential customers, who have more limited roof space.
- The Green Card: By switching to a more environmentally friendly option you can attract modern and environmentally conscious customers. You communicate that you are up-to-date on modern technology and efficiency, which is a good message to your audience.
- Tax Incentives: Did you know there are tax incentives for businesses who make the switch to solar energy? In fact you can reap the benefits of solar incentives as long as you make the switch during this calendar year. That’s right – call us before New Year’s Eve and we can get you some great tax breaks for your tax filings next spring.
- Business Financing: There are impressive financing options for those who make the switch to solar panels. It can seem daunting to pay up front, but you can avoid that through helpful and competitive financing. Solar doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Competition: Eventually everyone will have solar panels. But who will have them first? Solar panels can be a competitive edge for your business that helps you edge out your competitors, along with all the other important and impactful benefits.
Solar Power Utah is ready to help your business take advantage of all these benefits, and soon. Call us right away to begin the process, and so you can claim the benefits on your 2017 taxes. We are ready to help you take your business to the next level!