We talk to a lot of customers who are interested in solar panels, but are worried about the upfront costs of adding solar to their homes or businesses.
It can be expensive, and many people aren’t in a position to pay the cost of solar panels up front or they’re concerned about their credit or financing. But is it worth it? Can solar panels actually save you money?
Today we’re sharing 5 ways people begin to see savings when they switch to solar panels.
- Before you even install the solar panels, investigating your home’s power usage is usually an important step to saving money on power. Some people are surprised to discover how much power they are using, and begin looking at things in their home that may be wasting expensive energy.
- Utility Bill. The most obvious savings will be on your utility bill. The day you install solar panels you will begin producing solar energy that your home can use so your utility bills will begin to decrease.
- You will receive tax breaks and credits for purchasing a solar panel system, thanks to several governmental subsidies. There are tax benefits at the federal, state, and local levels, and we can help you discover the tax incentives that will help you save.
- Right now the financing available for solar panel systems is incredibly competitive, which means you can get generous financing that will save you money over the long run. In time, the rates will increase as the demand decreases, so now is the time to get solar and find financing.
- Your Choice. When you elect to install solar panels, you are enjoying the savings that come with choice. There are a variety of solar panel businesses in the market right now, and the competition and capitalism mean that your solar panel purchase price is constantly being driven down, therefore you are saving.
If you’ve considered solar panels but you’re worried about the overall cost, we’re here to tell you that you’re actually saving more than you know. Especially when you consider that eventually everyone will be using solar panels and you might be playing catch up if you don’t take advantage of the savings now. It’s time!
Give us a call today for a free consultation and the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. We’re the trustworthy local experts who can get you off the grid and on the solar panel kick.