People make the decision to switch to solar energy for a variety of different reasons. The good news is that there’s no “right” reason, and making the switch is an excellent choice for pretty much everybody. Those who switch to solar will have plenty of good things to say about it, and you may start to wonder if it’s time for YOU to purchase a solar panel system to power your Utah home or business.
Here are 5 of the most common signs it’s time for you to invest in a solar energy system for your home or business.
- Your energy bill is so high. Has your energy bill been climbing steadily for the past several years? If so, you’re not alone. When was the last time you checked your energy bill? You can pull up your statements online and check over the past year or two. If you’re noticing just how much you’re spending on energy you may be ready to defray the cost with solar.
- You’re worried about the environment. Sometimes we get customers who have started to realize the damage and footprint that humans are leaving on our Mother Earth. They want to do something to improve and “go green” without dramatic lifestyle changes. If this is you, it may be a sign that solar could work.
- Your neighbors have it. We’re not saying that you have to keep up with the Joneses, but neighbors getting solar panel systems is often an indicator that you can afford a solar panel system and that it can benefit your life, just like your neighbor.
- You have plenty of south-facing roof space. If the section of your home facing south features plenty of roof area, that’s a sign that you could be gathering a very large amount of solar energy from the sun’s rays.
- You want to update your home or increase it’s value. If you’ve been noticing all the old school things about your home, you may start to wonder if it’s completely out of date or lower in value than it could be. This is a sign that solar panels could be right for you, because they can instantly modernize and add value to even the oldest of homes. You will gain more in resale value, be more modern than other houses on the market, all while saving more each month on your energy bills.
So have you seen any of these signs? Even just one might be reason enough to make the switch. Two or three? You better give Mountain States Solar & Roofing a call.