This is your year. You’ve heard a lot about solar panels. You’ve seen them going up in your neighborhood. You’ve written check after check to your power company and you’re sick of it. You know your power bill will increase as you crank your air conditioning for another hot Utah summer, and you’re not excited about it. You want to get serious this year about finances and the future. Well good for you! And you’re in the right place. 2017 is a great year to make the switch to solar panels for your Utah home or business, and we’ll tell you why.
5 Reasons to Install Solar in 2017
- It’s cheaper than ever. The prices for purchasing and installing solar panels are at an all time low, thanks to impressive technological advances. You can get a solar system for cheaper than ever and it’s well worth the purchase.
- Start saving now! They always say “a year from now you’ll wish you started today!” and that’s true for solar panels. As soon as your solar panel system is installed it will begin working for you, gathering and storing free and unlimited sunlight. You will instantly begin saving on your power bill, maybe even eliminating it entirely. Do you realize how much money you’ll save?
- Future Finances. By investing in a solar panel system now, you are increasing the value of your home in addition to coming ahead eventually. Sure, you have to pay for the system now, but over time it will not only pay for itself but begin MAKING you money.
- Tax Incentives. With the new presidential administration it’s hard to say what will happen to tax incentives for solar energy in the future. But you are guaranteed some tax credits and rebates by the government (federal, state, and local) if you purchase solar panels for your home or business in the 2017 calendar year. Don’t miss out!
- Don’t Be Last! Eventually everyone will have solar panels to power their homes and businesses – it’s just the future. It means eventually you will purchase a solar system. It might as well be sooner rather than later! Don’t be the last on the wagon! Join the smart early adopters today!
If you have questions or concerns about purchasing and installing a solar system call Solar Power Utah today at 801-326-0984 for quotes, consultations, and information that will help you make a decision for your home and business power needs.